Tuesday, September 27, 2011

wedding pro's networking in Raleigh

Wednesday afternoon, September 28, 2011, I'll be attending The Triangle Weddin Guild luncheon. Apparently it will be the coolest type of meeting they have; speed networking!
I love to network. The opportunity to meet others is very exciting to me. Hearing about what other pro's do and how they do it is fascinating. Really. And if it a networking or meeting is at a country club or fancy restaurant, I'm even more excited. So, I think I'll be getting all the good stuff rolled in to one for this networking meeting.
My goals for this meeting is to 1. Meet as many friendly and outgoing women I can. 2. Find out about what these gals do and how they do it. 3. talk about myself briefly but succinctly enough to allow them opportunity to get to know me and what I do also.
I hope to post a follow up post about what actually happened at this networking opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment