Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wedding Hair and Makeup On a Sunday in Cary

I really do enjoy what I do, so it wasn't too much to ask when a bride asked, "Can you do my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits on a sunday?". I said, "Sure!"
I'm glad I did. I got the opportunity to meet two great gals; the future bride and her maid of honor. We laughed, giggled, shot pix, sang to the radio all while getting her hair and makeup done. But that's how it should be, right? After all, there is stress, nerves can get twisted, worries and other negative things creep up and it shouldn't be!! It should be a fun experience. I know I had fun and by the laughs and giggles, seems we all did!


I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm sure her photographer did a wonderful job; she was going to the Matthews House here in Cary for the session. Check out the Matthews House if you haven't already. Its a super home with an old classy feel.www.pamperryhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment