Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wedding show in Raleigh

I went to my first wedding show today hosted by Perfect Wedding Guide of Triangle Triad. It was at the Embassy Suites in Brier Creek.
The gal who runs things, Gail Galloway, was a gem to meet. She was open arms, as a self proclaimed hugger, who welcomed me into the venue. When she found out that I am myself engaged she encouraged me to wear the "Bride" sticker. Although I was flattered, I was really there just to meet other vendors and to look around at the venue. I would like to be a vendor at one of these shows soon so it was the perfect opportunity to see what was going on today.
Everyone was happy, relaxed, informative and very friendly. I learned so much about their businesses and what they offer in the wedding arena.
I enjoyed the time I spent there and I am very much looking forward to be a vendit myself.https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWeddingGuideNC
Check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment