Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding Sites

Man! There is a lot to do when it comes to marketing oneself and business. One of the ways to Market is to join wedding websites as vendors. There are many to choose from. Some are free and some have a small fee. But, from what little I know, it's good to be part of these sites for many reasons. One of them is just to be available to brides who are browsing the web. The Second is to have "web exposure". That's a new term to me but I understand it. THe more sites you are on, the more "search engines" can pick up your information and try to put you at the top of your list of your category. The bigger the site, the bigger your chances are. I still don't really understand that completely, but I get the idea.
All Iknow is that PamPerryHair wants to be out there for Potential Brides to find me, see me work and have me as their Hairstylist and Make Up Artist for their big day.
check out my work http://www.pamperryhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment