Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wedding Hair and Make Up At the Cary studio, Raleigh Wedding

I'm always amazed at the wonderful people I get to meet while I'm working. Today I had some gals coming to get hair and make up done for a wedding. They were running behind but we worked it out. Anyone attending a wedding knows that time just runs, especially when you are responsible for so much more than getting your own stuff done. Folks are calling for rides, kids need to eat, someone forgot their pantyhose and all that needs to get taken care of as well as the hair and make up. But through all of that, my client handled it all very well. We got her hair and make up done, her mom's done and the 2 little gals got their curls done. All in record time, too!
It's funny how you get it all done in good time and with awesome results.
These gals were super happy and I feel like we all made new friends. My job is good in so many ways, so much more than just a hair do and make up application. It is always good to hear, "Wow!, I've had my hair and make up done before but this is the best ever!" I guess we all had a good ole time today.
see more pix at http://www.pamperryhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment