Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wedding Hair and Make Up Raleigh

fishtail braid bun
Since I am a hobby photographer, I like to post new photos as often as I can. So that  means I find reliable and appropriately aged models to showcase whatever ideas I have. This week after poking around on you tube, I found an sensational Hairstylist from Austrailia named: Sharon Blain. I love her ideas, her style, her creativity, so I set out to learn and do a few ideas on my mannequin first.  Since I already had a photoshoot set up for this saturday, I asked my lovely model Kristen if she would be up for doing 3 looks. She agreed and away we went with the ideas. After all the chatting, viewing the website with Sharon's work, and working out our ideas, we went to town.


a look from a bridal magazine


Incidentally, our third look was a gorgeous redhead from the bridal  hairdo magazine I have at the salon.
We got started at 1 and finished up the 3rd look by approximately 5pm. It was fun, quite a bit of work but worth it.  I attached 1 photo here but you can see more on my site.http://www.pamperryhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment