Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wedding Hair fun!!

I love weddings!! Thankfully, I do get to attend at least 1 per year. Not only do I get to attend, I usually do at least the Bride's hair which means I'm there early watching the going's on. All the hustle, bustle, nerves, jokes, laughs and mimosas!!
Yesterdays wedding was no different. Lovely family, friends, jokes and plenty of mimosas were flowing. I had my roller skates on and was concentrating as I had 5 hairdo's to do and 2 make up applications including individual lashes.. I did manage to make the bride 5 minutes late, but I guess that would be 'fasionably' late in my book. No one seemed to mind; even the wedding planner was ok.
I do love being a part of it all. I really do. So many good memories over the years of clients and clients daughters/sons getting married. But at this point, I am ready to start branching out and getting more wedding hair and make up business. I have been contacting wedding planners, signing up for wedding websites and self promoting my online portfolio. I think I may even try to go to a wedding show here in Raleigh next year. Let's see how it goes!!
check out more pix http://www.pamperryhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment