Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wedding Hair and Makeup Networking in Raleigh

Wow! Was I impressed at the turn out for the Wedding Wire Networking group on Monday Sept 20, 2011. It was held at the Cobblestone in Downtown Raleigh. First of all, that location is very lovely, very quaint, very old town. Yes, it does have Cobblestone Roads. the inside was vast, open and inviting. The food was catered, the bar looked awesome and even wait staff walked around with samplings that were so tasty! (yes, i am too lazy to google how to spell hours douvers!)
The CMO, or at least that is what I heard him call himself, gave a talk on how marketing is growing through facebook, twitter and youtube. Also, how important it is to be accessible now through iphones, ipads and droid phones. I guess I am on it! Or Liz is, actually.
I met many other wedding professionals and chatted with a few. Yes, I love to chat. I hope to link up on facebook with them now.
There were many lovely people at this event. I can't wait to go to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment