Friday, August 26, 2011

Airbrush Make Up Amazing

As you can well tell by now, I love to be excited about what I do in the Hair and Make Up Industry. I've been in love with make up all my life, so learning to apply it to others was natural. However, now, I see even more of an artistic bend with the airbrush style make up. I haven't gotten into doing eye makeup with it, but so far I know I love foundation, blush and highlighter. The application is smooth yet barbie like! What a pleasant surprise when I airbrushed my first face. I was astonished. Now it is not better than regular foundation application just different. Pleasantly different.
Airbrushing make up is in my tool belt now. I'm not sure if I will phase out regular foundation application but I can see I will defenitely phase in the airbrush!
Besides all the good things I can say about the look and finish of the skin, I can exclaim, "It takes so much less time"! Wow! It went fast and it looks perfect. I'm really very tickled by my new found love of airbrush make up. chek out more pix at http://www.pamperryhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment