Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Prom Hair

It's funny when I tell fellow hairdressers, "I Love doing updo's", how they cringe and turn their nose up. Yes, they are intricate and can be difficult but I think they are so much fun. I Love to do Prom Hair and Make up! Call me crazy but I do. I dont' know if it's the giggling young girls with pictures of their dresses on their phones, or the excitement I share with them as they are describing their flowers or the happy surprise I get when they have many magazine ads of "the look they are looking for". Maybe it is all of the above, I don't know. But I love to do Prom Hair. I realize there aren't enough Prom Styles on my site, so I'm on the hunt for a few models. I put an ad out on craigslist looking for Prom age gals. I'm sure it will be fun and a "giggly" time!

No comments:

Post a Comment