Thursday, August 18, 2011

airbrush make up

I love all things that have anything to do with beauty!! And I've been loving it a long time! I remember my first big make up job; I was making myself look like Boy George! He was so popular when I was 11 that I had to have his look. It wasn't uncommon for me to give myself hair cuts either! There wasn't a fingernail polish I didn't try and I think I was the only 11 year old with finger nail extensions. They looked good too! So, was it any surprise that I went to beauty school? It shouldn't have been, that's for sure.

I got in to a conversation with a peer the other day about "air brush" makeup. So, I thought to myself, "hey, I should know how to do that". so, here we go. I also would love to start uploading some videos of make up application, temporary individual eye lash extensions, and high glam looks. I will be applying to models, so you can see how it works out to do anothers and not just my own. I may do my own, but we'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment