Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hair Color; does it feel?

Do you ever wonder why women really color their hair? I don't know exactly, but I know it's partly because of how we feel when it's done. When we look in the mirror and see the beauty of it all, we love it! Is it the shine? Is it the depth, the lightness? What is it? I don't really know but I do know that getting hair color, makes you feel happy, alive, beautiful, sexy, powerful, smart, confident and like a woman!
I generally color my hair every 3-4 weeks. I love the shine. I use Keune hair color in the salon and on my own hair. Its a translucent violet based color that looks believable and natural. To keep the intergrity of my own fine hair, I try to limit pulling through my permanent hair color formula. So, I mix up a color to pull through from the semi line. THis gives pure deposit and shine. My color stays fresh for 3-4. All hair color has a natural exit to hair, fade if you will.  So using semi permanent doesn't mean its not as permanent as permanent. The major differences will be: Permanent Hair color uses developers/peroxides meant to lift Natural hair color and utilizes Ammonia to do so. Semi permanents have no ability to lighten natural hair color because they are made Ammonia free and the peroxide/developer is very low. So, if my hair has already been previously color with permanent hair color, my hair is ready to recieve that semi permanent hair color especially if it has been recently shampooed.  There is an old wives tale that color takes better on  dirty hair; It does not!!
 (Hair should be free of styling products and recently shampooed for optimum color delivery whether using permanent and/or semi permanent hair colors.
If you would like to see more pix and info please visit http://www.pamperryhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment