Thursday, August 11, 2011

summer time fun

It's been a while since I've blogged. I love to journal so I don't know how I neglected this blog. I haven't been doing any photo shoots. I decided to take the summer off for my other hobbies, like reading, cooking and relaxing! It was a crazy busy time with the previous photo shoots. I enjoyed them but they were a lot of work. I would love to do them again in the fall however, I will go back to my initial interest. I will do headshots with elaborate or glamorous make up and hair. I tried doing full body shots that mimicked magazine ads but I feel better pleased and satisfied with the headshots.
I think I need some new pictures of myself up on my website. So, I may get to working on that. I do have a tripod, lighting and a camera with a timer. I may give that a try. Self portraits with a camera phone.. not so fun!!
I am still loving my little private studio environment. I tend to be the type to keep to myself while working and I do get plenty of socialization from my clientele. My clients seem to love the private studio enviroment too. I may do a little redecorating in the. Some new curtains and pictures may be what gets changed, but it will feel different. I think I'm ready for florals and stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment