Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wedding Hair and Make up Raleigh

Yowzers!! 2 new bridal shoots under my belt.  The first gal wanted a side swept bun she found in a magazine. Lovely!!  Her hair was nearly the perfect length but it had layers. That generally means there will be loose hairs in the bun that need to be smoothed down. There is a great trick: Invisible hair nets!!  If you ever danced or had a little dancer in your family you know what those hair nets can do for the ease of making a bun. Besides making buns, they are great for looping hair around and making designs for super hair do's!! 

Please visit my site for more info, pricing and more pictures to view. http://www.pamperryhair.com/


Asymmetrical Wedding Updo
Airbrush makeup with lashes
The make up was airbrushed on and she loved, loved, loved the coverage. This gal loves "full coverage" foundation application and was quite please with how well it looked. After applying foundation, I applied the blush and we moved on to the eyes! Her choice? Smokey!!  We used great pinks, light and dark bronzes and even used a teensy bit of black for the outer corner. After applying individual eyelashes, we moved on to the mascara. But let me share with you that this gal was quite pleased with the lashes and how well they go on and quickly I applied them. Most gals have had strip lashes put on, but I personally avoid them at all costs for many reasons but especially for poor adhesion. Maybe it's just me but I don't' have great luck. Besides, I can put on as many or as few lashes as I want.  And I love this!!
The other bridal look was more on the vintage side.  The make up application was lovely with this gal choosing a greenish blend for her eye make up. Her blue eyes really stood out.  We finished up the look with eyelashes and a soft pearl like shell colored lipstick with a pearly gloss on top.


Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment