Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wedding Pro's Luncheon in Morrisville

I love to network and meet others who show simliar interest. In case you didn't know this about me, I find many interests and pursue them. Of course, more than 17 years ago that interest was Hair Design, so I always network for that. However, over the years I've been involved in Photography, window treatments, upholstery, sewing, painting, faux painting, Rotary Club and Toastmasters International to enhance my public speaking skills.
Although I've done Wedding Hair for many, many years, I am just recently marketing and advertising on the web for WEdding Hair and Make up in the Raleigh/Durham/Cary area.  So, it would only make sense to then get involved with Wedding Professionals to Network as well. https://www.facebook.com/pam.perry3#!/PerfectWeddingGuideNC
If you have any interest in networking with other Wedding Pro's, check them out. Perfect Wedding Guide NC.
Off to my luncheon!

No comments:

Post a Comment