Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Temptu Air brush Makeup

I love my airbrush make up system. And gals who have had it done before, love it!! They even seek it out to be done. They won't settle for the old way of applying foundation, blush and highlighter any more!!

Foundations are lightly sprayed over the face. You can have a light application or go heavier for a more photo finished look. But the most important thing to remember is:  Not just one color makes for the most natural look. Faces aren't one solid color. So it's good to know that  your artist is using 1-3 different foundation shades for contouring and highlighting. We have all seen the photo shopped, over air brushed finished models who look like an artificial lifeless doll. Who wants to look like that?  I don't know many, that's for sure. So, although airbrush makeup looks easy, it's important to know that it's not "just that easy". A true artist brings all the variations of tones back to the clients face.
Airbrush Makeup
Raleigh NC
Airbrush Makeup and lashes
Raleigh NC

And let's not forget the neck either!! There is nothing worse than the dreaded "floating head" We've all seen it. The gal has gorgeous bronzed face, perfectly contoured cheeks, beautifully done eyes to die for and a completely white neck!! How terrible!  But with the Temptu Airbrush system, I can easily spray down into the neck and into the décolleté area without much worry of it look  dirty into the evening. How do I know this? Because I do it nearly every day, I know!  I also have done it to many, many clients. Sometimes I find that I even have to airbrush foundation over a gals reddened bra strap lines!!  Once I set the foundation with powder, it's nearly transfer proof!!

airbrush makeup and lashes
PamPerryHair.com

Air brush blush is amazing!! It goes on so lightly, so easily, so perfectly!!  And if you're the gal who loves to have dewy cheeks, it is for you!!  But what if you don't like it so dewy, that's not a problem!! With just a flick of a brush, it can easily be matted down.

In the end, even make up shy gals can have a beautiful finish to their skin without fear of looking too made up. When you're not used to wearing makeup, a little goes a long way for you. And you should feel good about getting made up. I know I feel good applying air brush makeup!! It's my go-to foundation and blush application without a doubt. And because it's so long lasting and ideal for brides, It's a win-win all around.
www.pamperryhair.com


1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that airbrush makeup is not "just that easy". Most airbrush makeup DIY-ers I’ve seen are disasters – either looking like a clown for choosing the wrong shades, or cakey for overdoing the foundation. Yours looks perfectly done though. No wonder as you are such a pro. =) Sandra Ballard @ B2SALON.COM

    ReplyDelete