Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New location for PamPerryStudio

Opening your own hair salon has many perks!  Opening your own Salon with an attached Photo Studio Is one of them!!

In September 2014, we opened PamPerryStudio, a combination Boutique Style hair salon and photo studio. After much to do with Town Hall, permits, rules, regulations and contractors, we got the doors open. We started planning and got things rolling by June of that year. Lot's of decorating, painting, crying, laughing and pure hard work was in order and by golly, we did it!!

Many of you may know that I had a small studio on the other side of town from where I ran my hair business from. It served it's purpose for me to do my fashion and Hair styling photo shoots. With lots of equipment, jewlery, props, clothes and a makeup station, that little studio produced a lot of really cool work.

But with careful consideration and encouragement from Tim, we set out to find a new space that could have both Hair and Photography services.  It's not an easy thing to decide or take on, but I'm glad we did it. Now I have the space I always wanted. Well, of course I want more space now, but I'll hang on to that idea for a while!! 
So, for 2015 we are marketing, blogging, meeting, greeting, advertising for our photography side of things. After some time and consideration, it's apparent to me that I love shooting High School Seniors!  They are so fashionable and fun!  And it's quite pleasing to see them all excited about the shoot and how much fun they have at them. So, here's to 2015 and I hope to keep you all updated on the happiness that will go on inside PamPerryStudio!!

PamPerrystudio.com
2015

No comments:

Post a Comment