Wednesday, July 21, 2010

models models models

Thankfully I have some great models come for Wedding Hair and Make up. Although I have done many, many, many brides throughout my 16 years unfortunately I haven't really didn't pay much attention to getting pix for my portfolio. Thankfully I have a few though. I can't easily forget those brides though. Many are still my friends and still clients.
Keep an eye on my portfolio as it grows. There are so many great and gorgeous models willing to let me do their hair and make up for A Wedding Day. Even though it isn't neceassarily their wedding day, they still look like a princess for the day!
And for the actual authentic Brides, Thank You for allowing me to be a part of your day and special memories. I love what I do. It brings me a tremendous amount of pleasure and pride. Not only do I care about your hair and make up, I really do care about you too. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment